Disney Springs, a FREE outdoor lively entertainment complex.
Experience Disney World without having to enter the parks or pay for ticket parking.
A Themed Entertainment Center
A promenade takes you in 4 distinct neighborhoods.
You will appreciate the marketplace stores, pleasure Island entertainment and venues of the West Side.
You can shop, window shop, enjoy the attractive zone, the FREE entertainment.
Features The largest Disney Character Store In The World!
FREE and inexpensive to do
- Interactive fountains to watch or get wet.
- The Welcome Center featuring paintings of Disney Springs and the ¨imaginary ¨ history of the area.
- The thousands filled of Lego blocks 3,000 square-foot outdoor play area of the Lego Imagination Center.
- The $3 per person Carousel.
- Evening music performances
You do not need any pass, ticket or parking to go there.
Enjoy walking around, dining and shopping.
A few activities have admission fee if you want to participate like
Pleasure Island, Cirque du Soleil and the arcades.
Would enjoy seeing more?
Watch the following 12 minutes video.
Have You Check for Your Hotel Yet?
*Price Match: Get a Refund if you find your hotel reservation cheaper on another site. Details